Thursday 1 December 2011

Wedding: Jeffreyson Sim & Grace David: 11.11.2011

Here comes the bride & groom
stage & main table

What a great date! Everywhere people are getting married on this so-called "auspicious date". My friend's daughter got married on this date too, was invited to the wedding reception at the Musical Corridor at Eastwood Valley Country & Golf Club seated together with PRS table.

Understood the bride hails from Betong and the groom hails from Sri Aman.. so SriAman meets Betong. Mc of the night Mary Bajang, Mr Lippi with his keyboard to entertained and; famous iban singer Ms Jennifer Jack came too, as the bride was her own cousin...When I came up to take photo with her, I thought she has forgotten who am I, then it took me by surprise, she still remembers me, I met her few times at SPDP Dinner function, what a good memory she has on me, hehehe; the best part that night.. she told me "how can I forget u, now ur so seksi" hmmmmm...asai ke "retis" malam nya.. Just want to share some of the pics taken malam nya.
Parents of the bride & groom
Wedding theme color..Red!
Bride (Grace) & Groom (Jeffreyson) with family members
Kak Wai & kazen
Kak Wai with Jennifer Jack & her family
Kak Wai & KS (sis Helen)
Kak Wai, sis Veron & Anna J A.
Kak Wai with PRS Ladies (Mimie & Mrs Edwin)
PRS Table, seen Mr & Mrs Jamba Jamal
The Bride & Groom with their 2nd Attire for the night..

Wishing the newly-wed couple, An Everlasting Love. May our Loving Heavenly Father bless them with beautiful marriage....Love, Kak Wai

No comments:

Post a Comment