Sunday 25 December 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus! : 25.12.2011

A Child is Born Unto Us, Our Emmanuel, Prince of Peace...Happy Birthday Dear Lord Jesus....Thank you Abba Father for your Greatest Gift that you send to us...All Praise and Glory to our Saviour, King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Without the cross Christmas has no meaning, but without Christmas there would be no cross.  Christmas is not about food, drink and merry it's about receiving Jesus in our Home..
duduk nganti bro & sis-in-law 
ngambik, visiting relatives house
puas duduk, bediri...bedau ga datai...
here they come..pose sekejap enggau
baby Armand, miss my little nephew Gilchrist
and niece Cumi..(both of them celebrate Christmas at Brunei/KK this year)
‎"Whenever there is laughter ringing,

Whenever there someone singing, whenever there someone dreaming

We will be together there, Love is our home.."

Christ is in our Home...this Christmas.
1st house @ Win House Village, Luak
2nd house @ Palm Villa, Phase II, Tmn Tunku
rumah baru...me & nieces, nephew & daughter
Christmas dishes, home-cooked
by cousin-in law (middle), pose with sis-in law
above & below pics
semua sodap!
featuring the "angels" (cousins)
 biscuits are home-made by cousin-in law..rajin nyer!
gambarx2 candid (above & below)

Pictures below featuring two little nephews (Armand & Arthur)
blessed baby boys, just had their baptism on 24th December morning..
And it's their 1st Christmas together.....
sis in-law with baby Arthur, me with baby Armand
Arthur little hair and Armand very thick hair
baby Arthur - 3 mths old, baby Armand 5 mths old
ah! at last they face each other and greet "merry, merry Christmas" 
to one another "baby talk" la...so cute & adorable!
3rd house @ Taman Jelita, Tmn Tunku
rumah cousin Catherine and her hubby Stephen J.
me & daughter, suda kekenyangan

Evening comes, visitors coming to my "home sweet home", I did not actually prepared plentifully this year, Praise the Lord, He is so gracious always supply my needs according to His riches in Heaven, though I did not have so much food and drinks in the house, little that I have, God have multiplied them and everyone had more than enough and feeling happy, thanking my cousin-in law for generously gave me some of her home-made biscuits... or else..."mati nyawa munyi ko mak Enon" *sigh*
cousin and family came (kira beduruk ngabang)
my elder son's college mates
sekut rumah, tambah rumah ke sigi mit..
tengok siapa ini?? Anak cousin aku "kesulai"
my niece..ada ke patut aku enda ingat ke iya
nasip iya madah.."aunty, aku duduk blkg nn malam kemarik"
oh! "shy-cat" me...hahaha
my younger son's friends
duduk ba baruh his girlfriend...mmmm

Almost mid-night bedau ga datai bala kawan anak indu, in the end, my daughter came back from visiting with her friends and told me, that her friends will come on 2nd day of Christmas.... aaaaa.... at least I can rest and update my blog...till then stay tuned for 2nd day of Christmas...

Wishing all Christians friends, relatives far and near A Merry and Blessed Christmas 2011!  Stay safe throughout the festive season, don't drink and drive....(Puji Tuhan, all my children are safely home at past 1:00 a.m.)

2 comments:

  1. Anak dara Kesulai sigi datai belama ke rumah aku..laban bekaban enggau anak bujang aku ke lumbor 2, sama sekula St'Columba suba seduai iya.

    ReplyDelete