Friday 23 December 2011

To Celebrate the Birth of our Saviour, Lord Jesus Christ

It would not be complete, if we do not put up the Christmas tree or invite carollers to come an sing beautiful Christmas Songs... so my Christmas Tree was up prior receiving Carollers to my humble home..... my home was the last one that night.. Carollers came on 12.12.2011.
Christmas Tree is up with the lightings...
my little "english corner"
the carollers from St' Barnabas, Tmn Tunku
 prepared finger-food the carollers

Last preparation before we celebrate the joyous occasion of our Savior's birth, today, 23rd December... me and daughter went to my brother house to do baking... all these years, I always ordered or buy cakes and biscuits from bakery or friends; but this year I want something different, I want to feel the spirit of Christmas that I used to have during my childhood years watching my mom and her friends bake cakes and biscuits, as teenagers then we lend our hands to assist, so this time I want my daughter to feel that special moment too... Pictures taken, Baking of Mixed Fruit cake and Peanut Biscuits in the making. Candid Photos by sister-in law.
shive the flour, oppss! mana ap-ron saya?
yes! pakei ap-ron...baru ngam! asai ke chef hehehe
pecah telur, masuk satu persatu...
masuk kan telur yang telah di mesin hehe
anak dara assist adding baking powder, vanilla essence
while mommy stir with care
tuangkan adunan ke dalam loyang...then into the oven
for an hour... 
while waiting for the "mixed fruit cake", make dough
peanut biscuits... anak dara nulong nge-chop design, 
she chose "twinkle little stars"
mommy placing them in the tray...special moment
as we bake together ..Christmas spirit is on
ta daaa.. fresh from the oven
peanut biscuits... in the oven
we baked two cakes for myself, 
my sister-in law baked 3 cakes and peanut biscuits for today,
tomorrow if time permits, will bake chocolate cornflakes biscuits.

Ever since, I had interest in cooking, am so happy my first attempt in baking "Mixed Fruit Cake" and "Peanut" biscuits went smooth and well, the cake looks perfect and taste yummy and the biscuits are crunchy, it must be God's unmerited grace and favor over me, that whatever, I touches now will prosper... I can't believe it myself....Anyway, many thanks to my sister-in law for her supervision I could not bake without her supervising me and daughter, I'm not surprise I'm into baking next year, just love to see the result.... If I have a "wish" I would want to extend the space of my kitchen so that I can spend most of my time "cooking and baking"...mmmm .. I hope that from this year on wards, I'll bake cake and biscuits during festive season instead of buying from bakery when I can do it myself, it gives self-satisfaction and of course cost-saving.. Dear Lord, please hear and answer my prayer...Amen.

Let's us celebrate the birth of our Saviour, Lord Jesus Christ with hope, peace, joy and love in our heart and; tomorrow is 24th December where all Christians will attend the mid-night mass, for me and family tomorrow morning we have to attend the baptism of my two nephews Armand Leo and Arthur Mulok.

Kak Wai would like to take this opportunity to wish all Christian friends and relatives near and far a "Blessed, Blessed, Blessed Christmas and Joyous and Happy New Year 2012". Do stay safe and blessed throughout the festive season...Love & Hugggsss Kak Wai.


4 comments:

  1. Ete and daughter pun kukusing kek empai lama, and the result is disaster. Guess the skills has gone to pala agung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wai EtE..just ingat masa daras-daras..selalu nulong mom & her friends, beduruk ngagai cake, biscuits on 23rd December, kami selalu nulong nge-chop, nge-chop, nya meh ka mai anak dara aku samax2 ngaga cake & biscuits, awak ke iya always remember this Christmas spirit...
    Aku first attempt but it goes well, unexpected, ba aku madah it must be God's unmerited favor on me..Praise the Lord. Wishing you & family Blessed Christmas and Joyous New Year 2012.

    ReplyDelete