Monday 19 December 2011

Ho-Ho Holidays @ KL : 7, 8 & 9 December 2011 (Part II)

7 Dec..we reached hotel around 1:00 p.m, after the visit to Parliament House. My friend Tina told us that she will fetch us (Jenny, aunty Karina, Cecilia, Lyn, Angela and myself) at 3:00 p.m.. She brought us to IKEA which is an hour drive from the hotel, it's my first time to IKEA. What really catches my eyes at IKEA is the Built-in Kitchen, it's so much cheaper compared to Miri... can get RM13K for simple modern built-in Kitchen whereas in Miri it can costs us RM30K++...How I wish IKEA would set up a branch or franchise in Miri....besides the Built-in Kitchen, I went there "see-see, look-look & eat-eat"..I took a catalogue home, so if I want to get anything from IKEA, just bank-in "pak usen" to my friend, she's willing to help to buy and ship it to Miri...(kalo dia masih di KL, kalo tidak, terpaksa lah pegi sendiri hehehe).
while waiting for others to shop
we had our tea-break at IKEA
meli kitchen utensils... bisi orang meli cake-mixer
Built-In Kitchen - RM13K
Before we "seex2 lookx2", had a light meal at IKEA food court

After we done shopx2 at IKEA, darling Tina brought us to the Curve which is not far from IKEA, a shopping complex and outside there's a long pavement where an "open-market" style, most middle-income and higher income group came here to shop...we can get  goods/products of good quality and reasonable price when compared to other parts of KL.. It's here I got myself a "ciplak" Hermes handbag, in Miri it would costs me RM999.00, here I just got it very da cheap...TQ darling *winks*
the doorway to the "open-market"
"landscape" nicely arranged flowers, just love it
 all kinds of ear-rings
so many to choose - "hindbag Hermes"
initially thought of getting this one, later changed my mind,
bought the one that I hold (above pic - earth color easily match)
aksix2 "minta sedekah"...aunty Karina so sporting 
rindu begulai enggau iya
dinner fit for a "king" all seafood super delicious!
thanking Mr & Mrs Patick L for the invitation;
 its a pleasure knowing this family, blessed family!

After we had done our shopping spree at the Curve, we were invited for a dinner with Mr & Mrs Patrick L at Seafood Restaurant, Subang... it took us an hour plus to reach with the traffic jam on the way to Subang, so our dinner starts at past 9:00 p.m....after we had our dinner, we went to see the newly-bought D/S corner lot of Mr & Mrs Patrick..... ehmm!! it's so spacious, 5 bedrooms attached with bathroom what I love most is the "living or family area" upstairs...can't find that design in Miri nowadays; the exact price let it be a secret, of course it costs more than half a million...*sigh*..Arapx2 tuan punyer rumah, jangan lupa daku disini kalo mau "house-warming", udah anganx2 ka nyadi "amah" indon..hehehe...after sending Lyn & Angela to hotel, me and darling Tina reached her Opal Condo at 12 mid-night, had a quick shower than we had fellowship together, thank you darling Tina for the words of God and; am so blessed to know you as my dear friend, you're such a blessings to others, you have so much to give.

8 Dec..me and darling Tina fetched Jenny and another friend the beautiful, elegant "Buk Renatta" to have brunch at Bangsar.  We had salad (paling best ko darling Tina) and "Pesto" (Green Spagheti). Then we "wash-eyes" at Royal Albert before headind to the prestigious shopping complex called PaviliOn.
the "salad"...superb!
"pesto"..green spagheti..simply delicious!
which goes with "toxic" drinks...ada rasa herbs, boleh la!
yea! by God's will...my next year pehujik
"Buk Renatta" pun sama minat,so english ko iya...hehe

At 1:00 p.m. we reached the PaviliOn, untung amai kami 3 di bai darling Tina nepan "Encedes" S250 series latest release (ti enda salah ingat aku)...ehem! ehem! nasip meh ulih numpang ti enda kemaia meh ka ngasai nepan "Encedes"..Selama tu ninga orang belandik ke PaviliOn, at last ulih ga aku kia beposing puasx2 esp. prior to Christmas, the decorations are "eye-catching"... And; another place that is so famous for it's bread, or bun is "The Loaf" owned by "mantan" PM M'sia....I always wanted to see and have a tea at "The Loaf" tercapai jugak anganx2 aku yer! (it's good to dream..dream!dream!).
Christmas deco at PaviliOn
me & darling Tina
giant "jingle-bells"
the unique "Purple" Christmas Tree..Super Like!
"The Loaf"
it has raisin & cheeseee, just melts in the mouth
tea-time, while waiting for the rain to stop, before I can
take photos with the Line-up of "Bears" where each bear
represents a country from all over the world.
siko "bear" ngari ke menua S'wak....hehe
 selalu meda advertisement dlm magazine, can't get this brand in Miri;
so happy can get one at last! jauh meli blusher ba KeyL hehe..
retis "hollywood, m'siawood" selalu ngena tu
enda shantek kuyu kak wai udah di "lut" enggau blusher shu emura 
asai "retis" nya meh..*winks*!
aduiii, just don't believe it, I'm at the doorstep of "HERMES"
mulax2 takut ka masuk, tambah ngena slipper, but I don't care,
I just step-in with confidence and suprisingly..the saleslady entertained all my queries
regarding "Hermes"...just imagine a purse can cost RM40K bedau agik handbag;
anyway..let it be a "dream" only By God's will I shall have one, now am comfortable to have a reasonable purse. What really tickles me the saleslady lovingly entertained me eventho' I don't look rich or elegant, she must have thought that one day I can be super rich hehehe
oldest food-stall is famous for it's "fishball mee", asai kenya meh, enda ingat!

To end the day, darling Tina brought us to have a simple "fishball mee soup", at one of the oldest food-stall along Jalan Alor, it's at the roadside...laban kelaparan lengis ga semangkuk...enggi Indai Jill and the rest did not finished theirs except kami duai darling Tina lengis.... dah kenyang so, me & darling Tina when home quite early, sinu meda darling Tina not feeling well so we had an early sleep... as the very next day I had to leave KL..Anyway, am pleased that I bought myself a pair of high-heel and a handbag cum bagpack for my daughter from Charles & Keith; bought shirts for my sons, niece and nephews at the PaviliOn... this time very the unsangkarable, I spend wisely it must be God who controls my heart and spending.... Praise God!

9 Dec...Every good moment will have to end, then I have to say goodbye to my darling Tina and KL, it was a memorable moment for me,the last time I visited KL was when the late former PM wife dies.... thanking wai Indai Jill for inviting me to join SIDS, Miri for the visits; I had a marvellous time and big thank you darling Tina for your hospitality during my brief stay with you and may the Good Lord continues to bless you & your beautiful family...Sebedau mupok to LCCT sempat ga aku posing di luar Opal Condo where darling Tina & her beloved family lives.. Daphne Iking is her neighbour who bought a penthouse, same floor, floor 13th...sayau nadai peluang betemu enggau Daphne Iking.




Facilities can be found at the Condo are swimming pool, gym and playground, sayau enda ingat mai "mikini" ti enda nyadi "ikan duyung" berenang sambil beragu hahaha....this Condo is considered number fourth, the 1st is at Bukit Tunku, 2nd Bukit Kiara endor orang kaya-kayas diau ba KeyL ko darling Tina...semua rega Condo diak nadai murah abis murah half a million, ti enda "million dollar" men enda tebeli ke Condo ba KeyL... nasip meh di beri peluang tinduk 2 malam ba Condo darling Tina, tuah badan!...Apa macam ada gaya saya jadi "mudel"? hehehe

Sampai disini laporan khas jalanx2 di kotaraya KL...God's willing..looking forward to more visits in the near future.... Thank you Jesus for everything, you have made it possible. Amen!

2 comments:

  1. salah sulu... the fourth most expensive area ukai condo, ba selangor/malaysia.... 1st bukit tunku, 2nd mont kiara, 3rd Bangsar, 4th all the damansaras... i think i will spend more time blogging next year ari facebooking... you coming over again..? catch the cheap airasia flight sometimes only 50rm, my sister use firefly 25rm aja...

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling Tina... that's why u see I did not mention the 3rd expensive and me forgot what was your area hehehe...(loss memohi)..By God's will yes, of course will want to visit more often next year...once again thks darling for your hospitality! God bless.

    ReplyDelete