Friday 23 December 2011

Sharing God's Word for Today : 24.12.2011

Tonite, we will celebrate the birth of our Saviour, Lord Jesus Christ, just a soft reminder to all "Believers" near and far....just put this verse in our heart & mind.

Genesis 12:3 "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curse you, I will curse; and all people on earth will be blessing through you".

Meaning to say: If people bless me, God will bless that person, if those who hate and "curse" me, God will curse that person... so be careful and mindful with your feelings and words, it will be imputed back to oneself, because you don't know "Who" is with the person whom you "hate", if you love that person, then you expect blessings from God... it is clearly stated that --->> and all people on earth will be blessing through you. The choice is yours to choose, to love or to hate me. *winks*  I strongly believe God's word is alive and powerful.

May this Joyous Christmas, brings hope, joy, peace & love to each home and everyone's heart.

Kak Wai, signing off with Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment