Sunday 9 September 2012

SEPTEMBER is Here!

The month that I wanted to sleep thru'! because it only brings me bittersweet memories....humming Green Day Song.."As My Memory Rests, But Never Forgets What I Lost, Wake Me Up When September Ends...."

Then, I read Pastor Rudy R...posted on his FB wall, where he shared the Word of God on what September brings! "Beloved, I have been talking about "Tropical Storm Isaac." That it is a sign from God that your Isaac is getting ready to be birthed! Which means that the promise God has given you personally for your life is getting ready to come to pass! Beloved, we have just come into the month of September, and September is the 9th month of the year. The number 9 means: Perfect Birthing. This is the month for your due season in Which God is going to Birth your Isaac! The word of the Lord for you, for this month of perfect birthing is: "It shall came to pass!"
Now the Lord was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did for Sarah what he had promised. Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him. Abraham gave the name Isaac to the son Sarah bore him. When his son Isaac was eight days old, Abraham circumcised him, as God commanded him. Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.
Sarah said, “God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me.” And she said, “Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? Yet I have borne him a son in his old age.”

And found out what horoscope says about me "Virgo", I didn't say it, it is written clearly...*winks*



So, after knowing the truth about September, I consider myself as "blessed"; now I found fresh new hope and renewed faith within my soul and life that gives me a thousand reason to Smile and stay awake till September Ends. Month of September will never be the same again....I must say Thank You Jesus, all praise and glory to God most high!! Alleluyia and Big Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment