Tuesday 18 September 2012

17 September 2012

"Dear Lord, thank you  for Your unceasing love, peace & blessings throughout the last 40x years of me living in this world.  Eventho' there were not all good, happy moments that I faced, but Your unconditional love gave me the strength to face all the short-comings in my life.  Thank you Jesus, that I'm still alive & in good health today, and am able to praise and worship You.  My prayer on this day is: May You continue to bless me, my family members and children with excellent health and abundantly blessings, I ask in Jesus precious name. Amen."

Feeling not quiet well still had "hang-over", over the weekend, I had to drag myself to meet with bff (Shirley Matlida D) for breakfast then lunch at Betty's home. It was very thoughtful of my wailu Betty aka mamashabella to prepare spaghetti and karaoke all day long...(mikripun only meant for me & another bff waiku Nita as we always celebrated our bdays together).  Here are pictures for viewing.
me & bff Shell
Spaghetti..Yummy!
one for the album
posing maut lah tek! he he he
me and bff Nita
3 is just nice...
After we had our lunch, really filing as we had pasta.
Here goes, the karaokss begins, lama enda meradak ke nyawa, lain asai
ka lari pitching....huhuhu
mai lagu "Biar lah Rahsia"...tak enggai nyadi...
tapi tetap belagu, kada kami duai di beri peluang bakatu
bediri ngambik feel, mai lagu "seiring & sejalan" la la la la
boleh la..."oldies number" ha ha ha
anak dara Betty, Bella nyadi camera lady & peminat kami duai
mai lagu "wajib" Nita...Beperang Dlm Petang
turun markah aaarr, nadai cukup feel...ha ha ha
bahagia nyer! happy nyer! Senyum puas ati aaaarrrrr
at last 93% mai lagu "jangan pisahkan"..feelinggss mesti ada beb!
orang maia bday hepi bulih pehizin, duai tu hepi mat
ma di beri orang migai mikripun...best mai, nadai orang enggau berebut
kami duai kuntrul da mikripun sarinya..sukenyer..he he he
Hepi Bornday to wai Nita (18th September). GBU owezs.
au, randau kami 3, pasal massage body...Betty lalu
sharing ngagai kami duai Nita, madah bisi ngelala
a woman who is "gifted" to massage orang ke bisi pemedis.

Initially, kami duai Bet, ka ngaga appointment, laban selalu fully-booked orang datai ke rumah iya, surprisingly, maia kami duai Bet ke rumah iya, orang ke ngaga appointment datai ke rumah, tau madah kediri datai laun, since nadai orang Betty alu ngasuh aku to go for massage since it's my birthday, kira ke blessed birthday gift, (ingat ke sampi ku, minta Tuhan merkat aku enggau pengerai, so God showed me to her)...I told her that I had asthma and resdung problem...so she massage me and tells me that my blood vessel are block to my heart! hu hu hu so scary to hear that, in my entire life, never go for any massage laban ke takut pedis and geli meh, that's the reason I never wanted to go for massage. Nyau berunding dalam ati, pecuma meh aku pahai, enda tepadah ke nyawa...*krus semengat*
She had a dreamt, that God asked her to help others
by "massage" those who are not well... at first she was reluctant 
becoz she don't know how to massage, but an "angel" assured her
with a gospel hymn and told her that God will lead & guide her and there will be a miracle
if she massage those who are sick...those who believe in God's miracle shall be healed.
she's lun bawang lady, lives at Desa Murni area.
This old lady age 70 years old, and she had a stroke, she hardly moves her body...after she massage her, she can make movement and her eyes can see now....Puji Tuhan, it is a miracle.  There were lot of testimonies shared... even doctors came to see her...I considered myself as very blessed that I had a massage with her on my birthday.  As am writing this article, the whole day, I felt my chest area felt so painful, I did cough but it was not like my usual asthmatic cough, my breathing was normal...I believe I'm in "healing process" now, she told me I need to go for another massage so that I can be 100% healed from my asthma & resdung...I pray and trust that God will heal me from asthma & resdung thru' her. Amen.

Alright, as for the last 2 years I have been sharing my birthday with my naughty little nephew Gilchrist.  It was family gathering at my home... Here are some pics..
simple chocolate bday cake
3 years old Gilchrist, very naughty & smart
muka innocent ia...looking at those candles
enda sabar ka blow the candles
make a wish & blow...
jari mesti di pigai, ti enda abis meh cake nya..he he
to kakak cumi...
and mama...

Wishing my nephew Gilchrist "Happy 3 years old birthday, may he have all the love, joy & happiness no less from his parents, nenek and other family members.  I pray that may our dear Lord Jesus continue to protect him, grant him with excellent health thru'out his growing years and many more birthdays to come".  Lovex2, huggss & kisses from Mama to Gilchrist.

Eventho' there was no birthday cake, no birthday gifts for me, yet am still very blessed as God had answered my prayer to grant me excellent health... to stay healthy at this age is much more valuable, precious than birthday cake or gifts...Thank you Jesus for showing me to the lady who is "gifted" and was chosen by You to heal thru' her massage. May she continues to be a blessings to others.

Till then...happy reading and viewing. Stay blessed. Love kak wai.

2 comments:

  1. kak wai,
    sori "ceroboh" blog nn.aku tertarik enggau articles nn mdh pasal massage nya,udah lama aku ngiga org nemu massage untuk adik aku ke kna stroke,olih nn meri aku endur indai tuai nya diau enggau contact num ia sekali.tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ila record keh video kita keh belagu nya :)
    Feel free to visit and follow our humble fishing blog at; http://www.kakinginti.rumahpanjai.com Cheer!

    ReplyDelete