Saturday 1 December 2012

Macamx2 Cerita Di bulan November

Busy November 25, in the morning sending my daughter off to Labuan, as her new semester begins...before going to the airport, we had breakfast at Seven Day Food Court just walking distance from my home.
initially my princess wants to have just this bit then....
I ordered mee goreng basah, she ordered kueh chap
susah ka ngiga "pork" ba pulau ko ia...
 with her kolejmate Elizabeth (nama pun tamangx2) to Labuan
little cuzzie cumi & gil, also came sending off their
kakak Chill
ti ka minta cuti, then she'll be back for Christmas or else
it will be my very first time spending Christmas & new year w/out my darling princess
huhuhuhu....:(

At 1:30 p.m, rushed to airport again, to meet my childhood/cousin Rovena... my cousin and her son Jarraw came to Bintulu earlier, her daughter came later as she needs to sit for her PLSE exam (Primary 6) in Spore.....since there is no direct flight to Bintulu... so she took flight from Spore to Miri instead.
having light refreshment with cuzzie Rovena
I had, chicken ham cheese toast & teh tarik
welcoming the arrival of my lovely niece "umang Flo" from
Spore,seen here uncle Tr Enjop & umang's mom.
Nyau tinggi ari kami duai mommy, baru 12 taun, bakani enda
meh gamal ia ti udah 16 taun, 18 taun??
Enda berasai meda ia dara, the last time ku betemu enggau
ia, it was  2, 3 years ago, temu ku agik baruh ari aku; nasip selalu betemu dalam muabup...

Betemu ba airport pama meh kena mantup lelenggauss ke pangan diri panjong dah lama enda betemu! Nganti brother ku datai ari tasik baru nemuai ngagai sida ke Bintulu..... uji tak diau ba Miri magang enda ka nyamai...nasip ga menua Bintulu enda jauh ari Miri kenu... pama ga ti nyau 2 jam lebih driving, fedis ga buvit duduk dalam keta...:))

Jam 5:30 p.m...berumban ga nganjung my younger son to Pujut Terminal Bus off to Kuching for their final presentation before sida Convo sometimes next year. 5 kolejmates ke samax2 ngaga last "project  assignment" bisi enggau ia ke Kuching.
nyimpan "project" di gaga sida ia dalam compartment bus
 kolejmates anak ku, siko agik kisok nyimpan luggage ia
laban laun datai, see below pic (yellow t-shirt)
"be-kecuwit insap ba jari" kavans anak bujang ku tu
anak bujang ku tu ngisap meh, semina nadai lisin ngisap depan mami
enggai speak me, janji ia rajin nadai nemu enggai di asuh aku, mentas
ari anak bujang ku ke tuai....sigi gaya baru angkat bujang....
11 December tu final presentation sida ia, wishing my darling son all
the best on his final presentation, arap ke semua sida mujur.
Asai ke bula meda sida ia nyau bujang besai,
agik ka meda sida agik mit...arap ke bedau bebini, beranak tumu meh...
susah ngenang nembiak kemaia ari tu...baka gfren anak bujangku tu tak 25 jam tipun/sms ia;
kini kati ko aku,ukai anak ku udah kerja...heran ku.....enggai speak me!!

The day is finally here ko datin Sabariah aka Regina.....when she have to say goodbye to us... sinu ga ati ti ingat ke selalu begulai enggau pangan diri, susah senang tetap bersama.... ka pan enda ngitih ke periuk asi "darling hubby" ia ga... ke gawa ba menua Abu Dubai.... ukai nya semak, ti nyauh Kuching agik ga ulih nepan bas ti nadai duit nambang bilun ko kitai... tu enda semaia meh nemuai ke menua Abu Dubai....Sebedau ia mupok kediri ke Kuching... kami 3, pekebun sayur nadai kerja opih, ulih betemu makai tengah ari ba MarryBrown miri airport.....sida ke bukai laban ke kerja office hours, nadai ulih datai...
midah, anak ia cencen with datin sabariah & anakx2 martin
one for the album
anakx2 bujang martin, ke sepiak ku nya baru abis SPM
ke baju stripe red/white serambau anak daraku..belajar ba iCats, Kuching
beposing before datin sabariah aka Regina
masuk departure hall....*asai enggai beselara*
tinggal kami duai midah aja meh pekebun sayur, siko
belelang nyadi pekebun buah dabai ba menua Abu Dubai
Till we meet again next year, every 3 months bisi datin Sabariah
pulai ke Msia ko ia...we will keep intouch thru' FB & skype....
aku bedau nemu be-skype, skype ko aku madah ke ia...
hahahahahaha ko ia ketawa, will be missing her contagious laughter!

Yesterday morning, 1 December....sending my elder son off to Sibu.  He just got himself a job with Shipping Company in Sibu....Though I hate to be apart from my children, but I have to let him go because opportunity comes once, and this will be his first working experience after he graduates, obtained a Higher National Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from iCats, Kuching.
On his graduation day, 31st October, 2012..UNIMAS
 felt so sad because I could not be present on this proud moment to watch
my son graduate...because I had to attend a "so-called important" day in my life on the same day..
But then my sacrifice and commitment did not materialize, felt devastated in a way, another frustration in
 life, nothing to regret..I just move on...Neways, I'm  proud with my son's  academic achievements, he promise to pursue his degree, once he got himself a job....
All ready and prepare to enter new chapter of his life..working life.
I know, I'll be missing him, but this is his future undertakings...
I wish that he would get himself a job in Miri, but so far no response...
everyone kept on saying, they can't recruit him bcoz he does not posses working experience,
how to gain working experience?? if no company offers him a job...hhuurrmmm
mixed feelings...sad & the same time happy for my son
I pray that our Lord will bless, protect, guide and lead my darling son to good success
in life from this day onwards...Amen.

I felt that my house is so quiet without my children around me (empty nest).... I believe that "one day a bird will leave their nest"; our children will leave home to work to have their own life....sad but that's fact of life that every parents will have to accept.....*aruh meh Ajolie & BradPitt ngambo anak maiohx2 tu meh gaya ti anak enda maiOh sunyi kitai apai indai ti anakx2 udah besai*, ti bisi "apaiwai" engka enda sesunyi bakatu, tu anakx2 semua nadai di rumah, nasip bisi menyadi enggau aku diau serumah, ti enda....nyamai agik ga ngeregista diri ngagai rumah pengandai tuai, maiOh ga kavanss enggau berandau dedin....*sigh*...

However, I am truly blessed and grateful as I have true friends who make my life beautiful & cheerful everyday.... I believe we ladies should never ever neglect our friendships with our girlfriends because they are the ones who will keep us accompanied at all times, besides gardening which can give natural therapy to our mind, and heart.
Picture Perfect by Fantastic 9!! All Smiles
(True Friendship)

The above group photo is taken during Mendun & Sabariah bday & farewell gathering..Stay tuned for Mendun and Sabariah Birthday Celebration cum Sabariah's farewell at Ming Cafe Bar, Miri and photoshooting at Sabariah's room on 29.11.2012.

Kak Wai saying ta ta ti tu, and Stay blessed Owezs....Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment