Wednesday 28 November 2012

Black November, 2012

It's 29th November today... from 1st November till 28th November, almost every day, every week of November, receiving bad news from friends & relatives.... one after another beloved ones are departing too soon.....1st week November....my son's gfren grandmother...late Magadeline Uding age 65 years old died of  heart failure, kidney due to long time sufferings of diabetes. Baru the anjung tudah niang tu, rec'd another news....a very tragic death, a very young, innocent boy aged 6 years old, Elliot grandson of my dear friend, his grandson was found drowned at Sewage pond, Kidurong housing area, believed to be haunted, last year a little girl was a victim at that same place... as told by my cousin who lives in Bintulu. While hearing this sad news, I was informed my childhood friend was admitted to wad 8, Miri General Hospital and was in critical condition, on the day late Elliot Jenang was buried, my childhood friend late Frankie Suran passed away peacefully past 9:00 p.m...all family members from Bintulu, Brunei & LA came for the wake of late Frankie Suran....late Frankie Suran suffered for a year, first it was nose cancer then later it spreads throughout her spinal organs on his last days he was on wheel-chair & bed-ridden for a month before he passed away, died of cancer.

Then, rec'd news that a very nice sweet lady aunty Catherine Kayong was critical at her home in Miri... didn't get to visit her....glad to know her while attending SIDS dinner 2 years ago, she was dancing happily & healthily with me, we laugh together, the last time I saw her was last December attending a friend's daughter wedding... so sad to know 18 November dear aunty Cath K passed away after 6 years battle with cancer.... she was a very strong woman....she celebrated her 59th birthday last September....on the day she was buried...rec'd another news, that Rojo Cornas Dreammy was admitted to MGH, he had a stroke due to high BP....a church member, I knew his brothers & sister, always meet on Sunday when I used to pray at St' Columba Church... eventho I may not know him in person, but whenever he sees me, he always smile at me even from a distance..., the next day on 22nd November, he passed peacefully at 5:45 p.m. without regain consciousness after the stroke...leaving behind a wife, two teenage sons and a 5 year old daughter....:(...He was buried on 23rd November at Anglican Cemetery, Lambir...

Last Tuesday, 27th November, just woke up from my sleep, my mom told me that my young cousin aged 17 years old, anak uncle Baging of rumah panjai Tinting Lalang, LA passed away too, while she had a chemotherapy session in Kuching on evening of 26th November...she did not completes her SPM either, the last time I saw her Gawai this year, she was wearing wigs...died at a very young age, and she's the only child of a the family, what a devastated moment!!; later that morning...I open my facebook, read a friend's wall, that his beloved dad passed away too...huh!! then reading another wall of a dear friend, was praying hard for her cousin  (Molly), admitted to wad 6, MGH and was in very critical condition too...then yesterday, my brother in law (who also related to Molly) with my sister came to my house, and I was told that Molly had passed away peacefully at 2:00 p.m. yesterday and her funeral service will be tomorrow 30th November...

It was like the next world were having such a great event that everyone seems to rush to get 70% offer to depart from this world especially this month....nyau nadai ulih di "ulits" ke bala kaban ke nadai, nyau betampung ulits sema jako....let's us pray to the God Almighty that He will grant all those who had departed this month eternal rest and let the light perpetual shine upon them...Amen.


Losing our dear ones is the most devastated moment in a our life, (eventho we knew that one day we shall depart from this world too; it is already written in everyone's life that we lives on this earth on temporary basis); however we put our trust and believes that our Loving God has called our beloved ones to rest eternally.....no doubt as day passing by, we shall missed them dearly, their memories will continue to remain in our hearts.....may the Lord gives comfort, peace to all who mourned the loss of their beloved ones who departed too soon......My deepest sympathy & heartfelt condolences to all concerned family members.

Dear Lord, I pray that You grant us mercy... protect and bless all of us who still lives and believes in You as our God and Your son Jesus as our Lord & Savior....Amen.

Let's us leave this sad, black November here... as we look forward to celebrate and remember the birth of our Lord Jesus this December, Jesus came to this world to bring light & eternal life to those who believe in Him, may his light shine upon us this Christmas.....:))

No comments:

Post a Comment