Saturday 6 October 2012

Hi October!!

What does month of October brings??? Too early to tell, we are only in the first week of October. Yesterday, Friday, 5th ...the three of us always wanted to meet since...can't remember when, at last we made it. Mang Cath D and another friend came as early as 8:30 a.m.,I came at 9:00 a.m, I thought I was late but then we have to wait for my cousin who only came an hour later...(she slept wee hours, the nite before..celebrating her hubby & mother in-law's bday).. We ordered so much instead of having breakfast, we had brunch..:D..From Suncity Food Court, we went to Bintang Mall...Kak wai just accmpanied these ladies shopping.
2nd round tu, 1st round udah di ambik cinO
kak wai & ajik (Cath D)
kak wai & cuzzie (Nouryn J)
besai pehujik sida 3 tu....hi hi hi
*amat malu meda betis ku ti di banding enggau betis duai*

Aku nyau "kerdil" bejalai enggau duai, dah lah tinggi, tubuh tegap asai ke bediri enggau "Petronas Twin Tower", ilO ma duai mai ku bejalai, mesti ngena kasut tunjik, ka ke makit ikan, meli ikan, bekasut tunjik meh, ngicha ke bisi tinggi cimit peda orang....Neways, we really had so much to catch up with each other after so long dah bedanji ka betemu alu be-ila-ila...Puas ati udah betemu enggau pangan diri, bisi ga asai ka cabak kami duai cuzzie ti ingat ke niang mak iya, really missed her mom who left us so sudden last year... and beginning of this year enggau berita "sensasi" abak ia ke @#$*&<> .....Tuhan aja meh nemu penyinu ati cuzziex2 ku. Arap sida menyadik sabar enggau penguji idup... May God leave His peace upon my cousins. Neways, thank you ladies for the "brunch" treat.

1st October, jam 6:30 p.m....Aku berjaya enda meda Sinetron Indonesia bejudul "Benci jadi Cinta"..laban ingat ke udah berSwer depan TV skrin badu agik terikat meda sinetron Indonesia jam 6:30 lemai, selamatu kol 4:00 lemai udah sedia semua lauk ka di sumai, masak mesti siap by 6:00 p.m., by 6:30 p.m. dah nungga skrin TV sambil makai....ti enda sempat nyumai, biar masak telu gureng or makai mee maggi 2 minit....ti orang ka mai keluar time nyO, gerenti madah endO ulih, laban bisi kuntrik meda Sinetron Indonesia jam 6:30 lemai, keluarx2 pun mesti past 7:30 p.m...My bff Shell M mai ku dinner at Fratini...dengan senang ati ku nyaut.."YES!! I'll be there with a big smile".. Shell M was wondering whether I'll say yes or no...she was surprised that I said Yes, then she asked me, "nn enda meda Nada Cinta kah?"... "NC the End" dah, told her, am not going to watch sinetron Indonesia @ 6:30 p.m. for now...not unless my favorite hero & heroine act, must watch again....now just want to have a good break...*winks*
Taman Yakin area
Shell M her first visit here
aku tu familiar face ngagai Fratini ko waitress madah
"shyx2 cat" me....tandO kitai bam sigi ingat orang he he
I just love the food prepared, except for the price..hhmmm
Pizza & new menu (Farm Bread)
 pizza thin & very crispy, it got that "home-made" taste (Italian receipe).

At last, I have proven myself and friends that I manage to abstain watching Indonesia Drama at 6:30 p.m...(but still watching "Dia Jantung Hatiku" at 2:00 p.m. tho'..) Lantang asai sepOt, now I confidently confessed that I'm a perfect normal person leading a normal life!! *SIGH*  TQ my dear fren, for treating me a hearty dinner at Fratini.
durians ke, buah nyekak ke (me not eating these fruits)
buah lengsat & buah dabai are my favi...
enda sama rega buah dabai tu, bisi RM18, bisi RM25 per kg
buah mawang & rambutans are my fav. fruits too

Fruits season is back in Miri...everywhere you can see durians, dabai, rambutans, lengsat, buah kubal, manggis, etc, etc...apa lagi fruits lovers, let's savour these fruits...tho' the price are expensive yet people just can't resist buying these local fruits especially "durians".  Am not durians lover tho' just can't stand the smell...but I do take tompoyak (a little saja lah).

Okay, that's all from kak wai  reporting on 1st week of October, pray that month of October will be nice to me...Till then, stay tuned... God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment