Friday 15 June 2012

Happy Father's Day...17.6.2012

"taken gawai tu tadi, knowing that I couldn't visit his resting place
on Father's day, I went in advance...we miss abak dearly"

Dear Abak,

Since you left us for the last 22 years, life is never the same.

I thought of you today. But that is nothing new.  I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence,I often speak your name, all I have are memories and a picture in a frame, your memory is a keepsake, from which I'll never part...

God has you in His arms. Abak, each time you look down, don't forget to look at me down here, I have you in my heart...I really miss you abak esp. when it comes to celebrate Father's Day....it bring tears to me everytime...how I wish you could stay a little longer..... Tiap kali mersi, ngabas "rumah" abak, asai ke peda ayas abak senyum meda aku datai... *ngendas ai mata, ngenang abak udah lama ninggal pegi...*


Tribute to Fathers...A good and great father is slow to anger, talk less, gives big commitment, responsibilities, protection and will do anything to keep his family happy and well. His unconditional love towards his children and wife is priceless.  Children who still have fathers around, do honor, spend quality time, respect and love dearly, wife who have husband around, stay loyal, show kindness, understanding, caring, tolerance and love unconditionally and; lastly to grandchildren who have grandfathers around, play, pull his legs, climb over his shoulders and most of all seek good advice from him...Fathers are our real Hero!! therefore, love and treasure every moment we have while they are still around us...


Kak wai would like to wish all fathers (daddy/abak/papa/aki/aya), Happy Father's Day.:))



No comments:

Post a Comment