Thursday 26 April 2012

ThanksGiving Dinner : 13.4.2012

Thanks Giving for my daughter & son
close family members came
mami girl & mami cecilia tukang nyaga kawasan larangan
Father Jackson from Mamut came to bless my daughter
and son, for their recent academic achievements
simple home cooked dishes and bbq prepared by me
everyone had more than enough food to eat,
 there were left-overs too, Puji Tuhan

A week after Easter Sunday, decided to have Thanks Giving Dinner for my daughter who had obtained good result in her SPM 2011, then two weeks later (31.03.2012), she made a "super stunt", my car turned turtle and Praise the Lord, she and her friend escaped unhurt; it was a miracle!!...Me and the whole family members could not find words to express how blessed and touched we were, knowing it was Jesus who saved her from that accident!!...The thanks giving dinner was not only for my daughter, but also for my elder son who had just completed his Higher National Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from ICats and now waiting for a placement where he can do his practical before his convocation this coming October, 2012.

Father Jackson from Mamut came to pray for me and my children, being so blessed and would like to thank our Heavenly Father for the blessings, protection and supplication that we received from Him...Thank You Daddy God and Thank You Jesus, may Your peace and promise as written in Philippians 4:19 continue to manifest in every area of our life...Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment